TwilightZ0ne00TwilightZ0ne00

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

STFUBomb STFUBomb

So freaking amazing.

My new favorite flash. You are so talented / amazing...and I love Mustard <3 Ketchup. All of my thumbs are up on this one.

Greek Tragedy Greek Tragedy

Brilliant.

Keep it up. You know you're good. Looking forward to your next BIG project (after Converse) :)

Keep on animating!

Blue vrs Green Blue vrs Green

First drawn flash? Eh...

Going a little easy because, it IS your first real flash. It was significantly better than most animation that comes through the portal, meaning that I could tell you put a signifcant amount of effort into it. However, the fight scenes were rather slow and the plot was just weak in general. Make your animation smoother and the plot better...and whatever you recorded the voices on sucked; it was really scratchy.

Btw, Omega_strain's review cracks me up..."this is a pretty decent score coming from me"...it's his first review!! XD

Cursor Thief live Cursor Thief live

This is awesome.

Totally deserves front page...I love it! I just wanna squeeze Cursor Thief! XD

Thanks for making a Mac version!

I know you've got more cartoons on the way, I'm looking forward to them.

Pong. Pong.

It was Pong...

Quite honestly, it was very unoriginal. That said, it wasn't too bad of a Pong game...but who wants to see more Pong? Definintely should have added something other than repetitive music.

However, please make more flash. You are talented with the program, now be creative!